Here are the benefits of our members.
- Have your company logo placed on our website
- Participations in subcommittee activities
- Participations in the closed events for members
- Discounts for Fintech related events
- Presentation slots at various events
- Events information
- Business matching *Only if the requested-recipients agree to communicate
[Up to December 2020]
|Startup Member||50,000 JPY/Year||Fintech startup companies that are approved by FAJ board. In some cases, you may be approved as an “Enterprise Member”.|
|150,000 JPY/Year||Enterprise companies that are approved by FAJ board.|
[After January 2021]
|Membership Type||Admission Fee||Membership Fee||Modifications|
|Startup Member||ー||60,000 JPY||Previous membership fee +10,000 JPY|
|150,000 JPY||150,000 JPY||Admission fee is newly set up|
|ー||individual guidance||If you are interested, please contact us using the contact form.|
- The business year of the association starts September 1 and ends August 31 of the following year. We only accept lump-sum payments.
- The membership starts the 1st day of the following month after the notification of approval.
- The first annual fee is calculated on a prorated basis and vary according to the number of remaining months before the following business year. (See the below Annual Fee Chart)
Annual Fee Chart
|Membership Type||Annual Fee||September||October||November||December||January||February||March||April||May||June||July||8月|
See membership’s terms from the below button.
Please apply from the below form. We will inform you the result of the FAJ board meeting.
*It will take approximately one month.
For global players, one of the conditions to be our member is to have a regional branch in Japan, but it is OK if you are planning to.
Please send your inquiry from the contact form.
If you have already founded the Japanese brunch or got any recommendation from stakeholders of our association, please apply to the application form.
If you can not access the above form, please contact us from the following contact form.