Here are the benefits of our members.
- Have your company logo placed on our website
- Participations in subcommittee activities
- Participations in the members-only events
- Discounts for Fintech related events
- Presentation slots at various events
- Events information
- Business matching *Only if the requested-recipients agree to communicate
|Membership Type||Admission Fee||Membership Fee||Details|
|Startup Member||ー||1st year: 60,000 JPY|
From the 2nd year on: 50,000
|■Startups engaged in Fintech business|
・A startup that provides Fintech services, and a corporation or organization that agrees with the purpose of the association, that is approved by the board of directors.
・The applicant will become a “member” of the association and will have voting rights at the General Meeting of Members.
・Depending on whether the business is a Fintech business or not, and the status of the business, the applicant may be approved as a corporate member, in which case the applicant will be asked if he/she wishes to become a member.
■Membership Classification Requirements (Approved at the 2021 General Meeting of Members)
(1) When a company is listed on one of the domestic or foreign stock exchanges,
(2) When the company is acquired by a listed company and becomes a subsidiary, or
(3) When the company’s capitalization is 500 million yen or more (If the capital on the B/S is less than 500 million yen in the most recent fiscal year (e.g., through a capital reduction),
the member may not be a Startup Member.
If you wish to be treated as a startup member, you are required to submit a notification form with the information specified by us each fiscal year.
|150,000 JPY||150,000 JPY||■Financial institutions, SI, consultants, non-Fintech startups and SMEs, etc.|
・Corporations and organizations that agree with the objectives of the Association and have been approved by the Board of Directors.
・Enterprise Members do not have voting rights as they are not members under the General Corporation Law.
■Membership classification requirements (Approved at the 2021 General Meeting of Members)
If you are a listed company or a subsidiary of a listed company, or if your capital exceeds 500 million yen, you shall be classified as an Enterprise Member (Standard) even if you are engaged in the Fintech business.
・If after joining as an Enterprise Member, the requirements for Startup Members are changed due to circumstances such as independence from the parent company or MBO, the member may become a Startup Member starting the fiscal year following the occurrence of the event.
|ー||individual guidance||If you are interested, please contact us using the contact form.|
- The business year of the association starts September 1 and ends August 31 of the following year. We only accept lump-sum payments.
- The membership starts the 1st day of the following month after the notification of approval.
- The first annual fee is calculated on a prorated basis and vary according to the number of remaining months before the following business year. (See the below Annual Fee Chart)
Annual Fee Chart
|Membership Type||Annual Fee||September||October||November||December||January||February||March||April||May||June||July||August|
See membership’s terms from the below button.
Please apply from the below form. We will inform you the result of the FAJ board meeting.
*It will take approximately one month.
For global players, one of the conditions to be our member is to have a regional branch in Japan, but it is OK if you are planning to.
Please send your inquiry from the contact form（In Japanese）.
If you have already founded the Japanese brunch or got any recommendations from stakeholders of our association, please apply to the application form.
If you can not access the above form, please contact us from the following contact form.